2007-11-25

The Burger Experience

This post is to all people that appreciate good food, especially those, that are non-vegetarian. This post is dedicated to Tim and Harry. I have often had Barbie or Burger together with you, mates, and I always liked it and appreciated it very much! During this dinner Tim and Harry were with me in a spiritual way:

Today I had the biggest and the best burger ever in my life!!!!!! On the menu there was written: "Only for the hungry!" That was a provocation. This burger was made of a burger roll, 250 gram minced beef burger, tomatoe, 200 gram minced ostrych burger, bacon, fried egg, onion and salat! This came along with fried western potatoes, trimmings and with fried onion, cream spinach and with ginger pumpkin. It was unbelievable! And it was a challange. I barely made it through, but I did! And afterwards I was really happ y. This burger I will never forget.
And I feel sorry for all people, like Tim and Harry, that do not have a chance right now, to share this experience with me.. I am with you, guys!
Now I'm really done.. Torben

4 Kommentare:

VincsenVegor hat gesagt…

oh dude, i am so fucking jealous right now !!!
i even cant see a fucking bun there...just meat and bacon (bacon is no meat, bacon is sausage) !!!

Torben hat gesagt…

This is exactly what I planned!!

Anonym hat gesagt…

Hallo Torben, na alles gut bei dir?
Hier ist alles in Ordnung und so wie immer! Ich wünsch dir weiterhin viel Spaß und bis ´bald!
Deine Schwester!

Anonym hat gesagt…

:p, Torben, you lucky bastard! I am both happy for you & extremely jealous. Thank you for your thoughts & the photo. The burger looks awesome. Glad you had the experience.
Cheers Harry.